Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-17-2010, 08:38 AM   #1
Pentaxian

I met a photographer yesterday.

In my wanderings around NYC yesterday, I met a photographer by the name of Markus Hartel. He seems to focus on street photography. He has an upcoming project called 'The Americans 2010'. His plan is to travel the US for around 90 days to capture his sense of Americans in 2010. He also plans to use public transportation to better engage with the population.

He is creating a short documentary to help him publicize his project and I was interviewed as well (let's see if I make the final cut).

If you are interested in this kind of work, here where you can find more information. The Americans 2010, a journey across the USA by Markus Hartel, street photographer, New York City

PS. I never met him before yesterday and I have no investment in this project.

05-17-2010, 10:32 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Interesting, I wonder how it will compare to Robert Frank's work.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photographer, photography, project, street, yesterday