Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-01-2010, 11:39 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
The Making of Video for VOGUE Brasil

For those of you curious, the Making of Video and Images from the VOGUE Brasil Beauty story are now up. Fun Video…

Benjamin Kanarek Blog | Benjamin Kanarek Blog

Thanks
Ben :-)

Attached Images

06-01-2010, 02:32 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Astounding.

A question my wife (she's a painter) is asking, are you doing all the coreography or someone else is going it?
06-01-2010, 03:49 PM   #3
Forum Member

Awesome!

Thank you for sharing...
06-01-2010, 06:35 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Deni Quote
Astounding.

A question my wife (she's a painter) is asking, are you doing all the coreography or someone else is going it?
My girlfriend Frederique and I do all of the conceptual. As you can see, there is a major team on the shoot.

06-01-2010, 07:50 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks for giving us a behind the scenes look at your work again. I love how you were able to create separation between the model and background while also still providing depth for the "vegetation." I bet these look even better on glossy magazine paper.

The video was also pretty decent. There was obviously a bit of jello shake on a few of the shots, but I thought a large portion of it looked great, especially the parts where it showed the model changing her expressions.

Was that a DA70 that you were using for most of the shoot?
06-02-2010, 02:44 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Urkeldaedalus Quote
Thanks for giving us a behind the scenes look at your work again. I love how you were able to create separation between the model and background while also still providing depth for the "vegetation." I bet these look even better on glossy magazine paper.

The video was also pretty decent. There was obviously a bit of jello shake on a few of the shots, but I thought a large portion of it looked great, especially the parts where it showed the model changing her expressions.

Was that a DA70 that you were using for most of the shoot?
Yes it was the 70mm Ltd.