Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-12-2010, 08:17 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I had my senior portrait taken today. . .

The info sheet encouraged us to bring props that represent any sport, hobby, etc. of ours, and I decided to bring my ME Super to hold in a few of the casual shots. I arrived to a group of three of the photographers sitting and waiting for more seniors, all with their Canon gear sitting on the table. One of them looked at me kind of funny and said, "You don't need that, we have our own cameras." I was confused at first, then realized what he meant and just kind of murmured, "Err. . . .it's for the prop."

Just thought I'd share that funny little story; the photographer thought I was bringing an old film camera for him to shoot with, haha!

08-12-2010, 08:33 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Tomzee93 Quote
The info sheet encouraged us to bring props that represent any sport, hobby, etc. of ours, and I decided to bring my ME Super to hold in a few of the casual shots. I arrived to a group of three of the photographers sitting and waiting for more seniors, all with their Canon gear sitting on the table. One of them looked at me kind of funny and said, "You don't need that, we have our own cameras." I was confused at first, then realized what he meant and just kind of murmured, "Err. . . .it's for the prop."

Just thought I'd share that funny little story; the photographer thought I was bringing an old film camera for him to shoot with, haha!
"Maybe, but mine is better. Film Rules!"

A smart ass remark deserves a smart ass answer

08-13-2010, 02:21 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
"What? Did you think I'd let a bunch of Canon shooters handle a real camera? I am not in the habit of casting pearls before swine, gentlemen."