Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-28-2010, 09:29 AM   #16
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I know a lot about photography......tons of information resides in my little brain, and I can answer more questions than most can think to ask about photography. With all that said......on the scale of things, I am totally ignorant and lacking in most every area of photographic knowledge. I am like a guy that thinks he can do brain surgery because he once got a splinter out of his sisters foot.....and he thinks he can discuss surgery with a brain surgeon and carry his weight.

There are many tens of thousands of shooters like me out there, but there are very few that realize it.
Best Regards

He who knows he doesnt know; Knows!

08-29-2010, 06:21 PM   #17
Banned

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I was at the Seattle Fish market on friday. I was inside in a crowded hallway with my 16-45 and regretting not having my 10-20. I had to roll my eyes seeing a canon shooter with what had looked to be a small caliber canon instead of a lens attached to his body. Unless he was shooting close ups through the wall to wall crowd I can't see how he got anything in there with that lens. That being said, I'm sure there were plenty of canon shooters there who knew what they were doing better than I was. There are always those who think that it's all in the equipment.
08-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by mikro Quote
He who knows he doesnt know; Knows!
"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

-Donald Rumsfeld.