Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-27-2010, 08:32 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Pentax on SilkyGenius

Please forgive me if this has already been shared on the forums, in a recent post, Michael Thompson who writes the "SilkyGenius" blog, mentions Ned Bunnell and Pentax. Check out his blog here.

"Recently the President of Pentax wrote about the Lightenupandshoot project on his blog read post here. Ned really likes my project that teaches and inspires photographers from around the globe. I had the opportunity to meet Ned at the PMA's earlier this year; he's a great guy and really loves shooting. I think I may have to switch to Pentax because I honestly think Pentax is the coolest camera company out there. Who else makes a limited edition tie dye painted camera?"

Nice to see Pentax get a mention.

Michael Thompson does some great portraiture, fashion and indigenous photography. It would be nice if someone like him did start shooting Pentax.

08-27-2010, 09:00 AM   #2
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I guess Ned is an alright guy....I've never been all that impressed by his participation, limited as it has been, but do realize that he is a Corporate Guy first and everything else, photo related, second. I have never found him responsive or helpful when any negatives are presented, and mostly evasive. Again, he has a job to do, so this is not any personal offense I find, just an observation. I do think he loves shooting, and he does some nice work, no question about it.
Regards!