Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-30-2007, 02:18 PM   #1

first time pentax user

This will be my first post to this forum, I just purchase a K10D this past week which is my first dslr camera. After months of doing research on different cameras I finally decided to go with the Pentax and I am happy I did. I have gotten out several times over the last several days to play around with the camera and so far I am very happy with the quality of photos I am getting, even with the kit lens that came with the camera. I hope to talk more in depth about the camera and its features with everyone.

08-30-2007, 02:22 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Welcome to the board. You will find that everyone here is friendly. Lots of good advice also to be found in these hallowed halls.
08-30-2007, 03:28 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Chako Quote
Welcome to the board. You will find that everyone here is friendly. Lots of good advice also to be found in these hallowed halls.
"Hallowed Halls" Are you sure you're on the right board?
08-30-2007, 05:14 PM   #4
Inactive Account

What? Are you telling me that people are not respectful on this forum? I believe they are, and hence, my wording.

08-30-2007, 06:24 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by shotek Quote
This will be my first post to this forum, I just purchase a K10D this past week which is my first dslr camera. After months of doing research on different cameras I finally decided to go with the Pentax and I am happy I did. I have gotten out several times over the last several days to play around with the camera and so far I am very happy with the quality of photos I am getting, even with the kit lens that came with the camera. I hope to talk more in depth about the camera and its features with everyone.
A very nice camera with an incredible number of buttons and functions.
do not feel badly if you do not master or use half of the features offered.
08-31-2007, 06:41 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

new user as well

I bought my K10d about 2 weeks ago and have shot about 500 pictures (I still can't get them down in size to post so might need to get other software). the camer has given me the options of shooting in low light and macros with my telephoto 85-300 that I never tried with my SLR film camera. I'm having a ball.
09-02-2007, 02:44 AM   #7
axl
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
welcome on board guys, good choice with Pentax. I'm sure it won't let you down...
I have joined this forum some 6 months ago, and I've found it an incredible source.., very helpfull, very...