Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-30-2010, 10:24 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
No problem! I was pretty lucky as far as mosh pits go - I was at the front right corner, right up against the fence, so none of the circle pits really reached me. Hell though, when Avenged demanded to see some circle pits going before their next song, it damn near did!

Yeah, I wasn't too sure either, but I emailed the Rockstar Uproar management and they said that an entry dslr would be allowed in, but I should check with the venue too. I couldn't find the venue's website anywhere, so I just rolled the dice on that and got lucky.

Haha just as well then, right? How'd you find it? It was my first concert, ever, and damn spectacular to me.

10-01-2010, 05:48 AM   #17

We thought it was a great show. We took our 12 and 14 year old sons, and they loved it. We got up closer when Disturbed started and a pit broke out right in front of us. I moved my kids fast! And then it started raining and people were falling all over in the mud. Saw lots of injured walking away. Lots of fun though.
10-05-2010, 09:25 PM   #18

Wow.. I was bit late on this too.

I just brought in a K10D with the body cap on and the 77 LTD in it's pouch in the wife's handbag... that passsed muster no problem at an Aerosmith Concert