Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-07-2007, 04:36 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photo Shoot tomorrow AM at Texas Motor Speedway - you're invited!

Sorry for the short notice, but if you live in the Dallas - Forth Worth area, then you're welcome to join me EARLY Saturday, Sept. 8th - 7AM.

The company I am doing the shoot for is doing a driver appreciation award - the winner gets a safety class and 5 laps with an instructor driving. Then he gets to drive a slightly modified NASCAR race car for 5 laps on the speedway at up to 160mph/260kmh around the track. Not terribly exciting, but you get access to the normally restricted pit area for the duration, which is normally a forbidden area for the majority of people. I have my 12-24 and a 10-17 Fisheye if you'd like an ultra-wide shot of the stadium and raceway. I also have my faster glass, so a few good shots of the car(s) can be had.

There just might be some good promo material shots - for what I am doing at least...

If interested, just go to my website - my cell number is on the contact page. Look forward to seeing any fellow Pentax users!

Cheers,
Marc

Last edited by Marc Langille; 09-07-2007 at 04:45 PM.
09-07-2007, 05:17 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Dern - does it include flight and accomadations ? have fun !
09-08-2007, 07:56 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Marc,

I would love to drive over to Cowtown (I'm on the east side of Dallas) but I've got volleyball games to shoot today. Have fun and remember to keep your fingers in your ears. ;-)

Will
09-09-2007, 01:56 PM   #4
Veteran Member

That is very nice of you Marc !

That would be cool to shoot in the pit

Perhaps next time when I can "beam" myself over there :-)

Tran