Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-28-2010, 04:52 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Canucks, cheap 20x30's

So I am in no way associated with them, but since I noticed this today I thought I'd post it.

Phase 2 Photographics is having a sale for 20x30 until Early Jan. $9 a print. Plus tax and I don't think it is $9 even... but close...

Anyways... thought I'd share that for anyone wanting to print those holiday memories...

PS I just picked up mine... the KX just barely has enough juice in it to print that size... but a step back and they look great...

PPS I didn't know where to post this, nor do I know if I can even post it... I throw myself at the mercy of the wise mods!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photography, post, print