Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-10-2007, 03:29 PM   #1
Veteran Member

PDN Photoplus Expo

Is anyone attending the PDN Photoplus conference/expo in NYC next week? I have a friend of mine that invited me along. We're attending Friday. This wil be my first event like this for photography. I'm really looking forward to it.

10-10-2007, 07:23 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Mr Hyde Quote
Is anyone attending the PDN Photoplus conference/expo in NYC next week? I have a friend of mine that invited me along. We're attending Friday. This wil be my first event like this for photography. I'm really looking forward to it.
Scott,

What are the particulars with respect to this event? When, where, how much? etc?

Stephen
10-10-2007, 08:28 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery
The conference's site is here:
PhotoPlus Expo

This looks cool, especially since it runs through the weekend.

I wish I'd known about it before Sept. 26th, when the price for the seminars went up. I'm trying to save up for a K10!

I'm looking over the list and there seems to be a lot of interesting sessions.

-Chris
10-11-2007, 10:47 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I know that BrendanPK usually goes. I met him (and Thomas from Greenland and Brendan's dad) there last year. I'm not going this year as I have only one day a week off and I'd rather spend it taking pictures. Nice show tho.

NaCl(when you work 6 days a week, and commute another 22hrs, time is precious)H2O