Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-03-2011, 07:23 PM   #76
Veteran Member

RE: Spray and Pray

Btw, no one is truly an atheist till they face death head on. If your certain the end is near and the thought of god/higher power doesn't pop into your head in some form, you are an atheist!

I used to say I didn't believe in god, had a near death experience and realized I just didn't believe in my parents God, which I knew from before I decided to not be confirmed. Didn't mean I was an atheist, confused agnostic perhaps, a non conformist perhaps, but not an atheist.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bit, camera, photography
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search