Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-14-2007, 10:01 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Pentax Photo Gallery Voting

Hi All!

Just curious if anyone else if having problems voting in the Pentax Photo Gallery. I vote Yes/No on a page of photos and hit submit. The votes clear, but are not accepted, meaning that the same photos I just voted on stay up and I'm expected to vote on these again. This is weird. I had been voting just fine for a couple of days and then all of the sudden I can't vote at all. I've tried it on Vista and on XP with both Firefox and Internet Explorer.

Thanks for your help in advance. (Yes, I have used the 'contact' link to ask this same question at the gallery, but haven't received a response yet. But it's the weekend...)

10-14-2007, 03:39 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I have had that happen before....just a glitch every once and a while...
10-15-2007, 01:02 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have struck one thing with the voting, i.e. that if you vote before all 5 photos have come up, the page often freezes. Wait till each page is fully displayed before clicking on any votes.
Dont know if this is your problem, but its worth noting perhaps.
Cheers!
10-15-2007, 11:24 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It's happened to me too. I find that if I log off and right back on it normally sorts it out. Same thing if you get a "...null object..." error message

10-15-2007, 02:52 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
It's working now...

Thanks Paul, Bramela, and Mike. I had tried logging out and even erased all cookies and cleared the cache. Nothing fixed it.

I got a reply from the email I sent, though. They fixed the problem apparently because now I can vote again. Yeah!

There are some awesome photos being submitted!