Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-26-2007, 08:09 AM   #16
Forum Member

Is your Paypal address confirmed by Paypal? They won't ship it to you otherwise. Mine wasn't confirmed, but I didn't realize it until after I had ordered it and I read another thread where someone had problems with shipping because of their unconfirmed address. I called them 2 days after I ordered my camera because I hadn't received a shipping confirmation email, and they said this was the problem and I was on their list to call and fix it. The girl I talked to was very helpful. I took a picture of a bill with my address and name on it, blacked out the confidential information and e-mailed it to her. They shipped my camera the next day (Wednesday) and I received it Friday (I'm in Canada though). If you can, I would definitely call. It says right on their Ebay site that they don't get back to their e-mails quickly because they get too many. Good luck!

10-26-2007, 05:25 PM   #17
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Well it all seems to have been fixed now. The reason for the delay was I am living in a UPS designated remote area so the amount needed for shipping the camera kit to me wasn't enough. I had to give them an extra $20.00Ca which I did and now they will ship the gear. If you look on a map Darwin Australia is very remote. Outside of here the nearest city is over 1500kms away or about 1000miles for those that only know imperial distances. It actually takes longer for stuff to get from Sydney to here than it does to go from Canada to Sydney.

Peter Z helped me get the ball rolling so thanks Peter as I'll now have the camera for the wedding shoot and all is fixed. Thanks for the advice from other here to.

I'm looking forward to trying out the Pentax 28 f2 lens I picked up the other day from Cash Convertors. I'm not sure how it'll go but for $10.00 who cares. We are almost into the storm season so the K10D being weather resistant will be much better than what I've had. I'm looking forward to putting it through its paces.

Thanks again all,

Tim H
10-30-2007, 09:04 PM   #18
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Guys I'm just wondering, is it normal that businesses on EBay dont issue the tracking numbers for UPS? I emailed Carmans and Prodigital2000 asking for the UPS Tracking number and after 4 days no reply. I don't think I'll be buying from them again because they are very slow to respond to any issues the buyer may have and they don't address important issues fast enough. I consider the issuing of tracking numbers to be of high importance. Hopefully I hear from them in a day or so. Still waiting for my camera to get here and rather anxious!!

Tim H
05-07-2012, 11:10 PM   #19

Great eBay seller, professional and efficient. Very fast delivery from
Canada to Australia. The UPS route is pretty much the same as B&H

05-07-2012, 11:12 PM   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Whoa, talk about resurrecting a thread!
05-11-2012, 12:29 AM   #21

Just got myself a spanking new Pentax 10-17mm fisheye lens delivered to UK from Prodigital via Ebay
Total price after paying import duty £340

fantastic service took less than a week to arrive using UPS

fully boxed with all tags instruction etc

saved £100 - £200 over uk prices will use again

recommended
05-12-2012, 02:32 AM   #22

QuoteOriginally posted by mulaz Quote
Just got myself a spanking new Pentax 10-17mm fisheye lens delivered to UK from Prodigital via Ebay
Total price after paying import duty £340

fantastic service took less than a week to arrive using UPS

fully boxed with all tags instruction etc

saved £100 - £200 over uk prices will use again

recommended
I got the same lens from them! Delivered to Australia Same price as yours