Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-26-2011, 12:27 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Where to Print in Vancouver, BC?

Hey all, just wondering - anyone know the best (for the $) place in Van to get some photos printed? Probably nothing huge, at the biggest 11x14 (+/- a few on the wide or long ends depending on the photo) or so. I want to print off my favorites at a decent size like that but out of the many camera places, as well as the usual london drugs/costco/etc, wondering what my options are.

Thanks!

03-26-2011, 07:37 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Location: Living in Vancouver, BC, born in Melbourne Australia
Photos: Albums
Hi mate.
Try 'thelab' on W2nd
The Professional Digital Photo Lab ~ Full service photo finishing lab located in Vancouver,BC, Canada
Great quality prints.
Let me know how you go.
Andrew
03-28-2011, 07:38 PM   #3
Closed Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posterjack.ca. You can choose from a huge selection of sizes and formats. Sure, you'll get your prints shipped out from Ontario, but the shipping is a flat rate of $8.50 whether you order 1 or 101 photos, and I usually get my prints within a week of ordering them. As for image quality, superb! The only problem is if they somehow don't look like how you intended, you can't view them before you receive them like you can at a local lab. HINT: If you do print through Posterjack, send them a TIFF file processed from your RAW file (if you shoot RAW) and select AdobeRGB when you export to TIFF for the best results.
04-02-2011, 10:52 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by jaieger Quote
Hey all, just wondering - anyone know the best (for the $) place in Van to get some photos printed? Probably nothing huge, at the biggest 11x14 (+/- a few on the wide or long ends depending on the photo) or so. I want to print off my favorites at a decent size like that but out of the many camera places, as well as the usual london drugs/costco/etc, wondering what my options are.

Thanks!
As well as "The Lab" there is "ABC Photo" on West 4th.

ABC PHOTOCOLOUR - LightJet Imaging Centre

And "Custom Color" downtown.

Custom Color - Professional Imaging Lab

Phil.