Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-15-2011, 02:33 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Ring of light, whats going on here?

I was taking some photos of my friends mexican themed party.
The photo was taken with my K5 and FA31. The on camera flash was on and set to rear curtain slow shutter. The shutter speed was 1/25.
The subject in the photo was spinning his gun around and I was trying to capture the action. The gun in question is plastic and not reflective.

What is going on with that bright halo around the gun? Any ideas?

04-15-2011, 09:45 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
looks like a reflection off of a polished bolster or binding. Looks like you might have used slow sync flash?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, gun, photo, photography, shutter