Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-30-2007, 06:12 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Show images in fullscreen with remote assistant?

There are many things I dont like about the Pentax Remote Assistant software.

Currently I am wondering if there is any software that will automatically scan a folder and display the newest supported image in that folder in fullscreen.

In other words, if you use the remote assistant and have the camera in raw+jpeg mode and use the auto save mode. Then you can have some software monitor the folder you are saving to so that each time you take a picture the jpeg will automatically appear in fullscreen on your computer. when you snap a new picture then that picture will appear instead. I havent tried the video out feature because they TV I currently use does not have the required inputs but I have heard that mode works like this, displaying the latest picture on screen.

Anyone know of a software that will do this?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
assistant, camera, folder, fullscreen, jpeg, mode, photography, picture, software