Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-27-2011, 08:08 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Golf Course Shooting

The golf club I belong to has asked me to shoot pictures to post to their website--the current ones are outdated. I'm a newcomer to DSLR, I received a K-x for Xmas & have the 18-55 kit lens & also bought the 50-200 zoom. I also have manual lenses that I bought back in the day & they're the M series 1:3.5 28MM & the 1:1.4 50MM.

I live in Minnesota & we've had a late spring so the course isn't going to be photo ready for another 2-3 weeks. Rather than shoot a bunch of pictures through trial & error (which I'm perfectly willing to do) I wonder if there's any suggestions based on the lenses I have as to what might be the best way to go. I plan on shooting in the "golden hours" with mostly having the actual holes & pins as the focal point plus the actual fairways from the tees. Or, if there's another lens that would give me the crisp sharp images I'm looking for I'd be willing to invest in something that would make this shoot photo ready for the website.

BTW, this is my first post--I've been following this site for about a month & am impressed with the knowledge, helpfullness & mostly the incredible captuure these cameras have!

OK

04-27-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
Forum Member

Lots of HDR shots