Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-29-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Calling all writers/photographers!

There are a lot of knowledgable, erudite Pentax members in this forum. Don't be modest, I know who you are!

If you have the passion to write about photography, landscape photography, equipment, review a camera or a lens or relate your own experiences then this forum and my website want YOU!

Either post to this thread or PM me. Articles should be a minimum of 300 words and please provide images if appropriate. If you are a professional or just feel you have something to contribute, but are not up to writing an article, then how about an interview?
Just answer 10 (or so) simple questions and provide some images, as well as valuable insights into your photography!

If accepted your article/interview may be featured on this forum and/or my website.
If you wish to check out the site, then please PM me.