Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-19-2007, 06:23 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
User photo gallery and search tools

I was just looking at all the great photos posted in the gallery and every time I got to a picture I liked I asked myself "which lens was used"? Does anyone know how to filter the photo gallery by lens type, if at all possible? The reason I ask is that it would help a newbie such as myself see what different lenses can do and this would also assist in lens shopping!

11-20-2007, 06:04 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Don't know if our own gallery has that capability, but I have always found that pbase is a good resource for that sort of activity. I have often used it when I wanted to see some representative images from a particular lens I was considering.
11-20-2007, 04:47 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
To help you out try this : free software.
There are other out there too. Then you can just right click on a photo and see all its exif data IF it is still in the picture.
11-20-2007, 05:36 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks for all the responses. They have all been a great help. Now if I can only find more pennies to pinch for the next lens ....