Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-29-2007, 04:36 PM   #1
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Here's where I'm from, Nova Scotia lots of images

If you want to hit the link below, it's a slide show of still images of Nova Scotia. I wish I knew who took the shots and put the slide show together. It's just over 4 minutes long and the music is Rita MacNeil from Cape Breton N.S. (not my fav and I turned off the sound). A friend sent this to me, knowing I'm a "photo nut" and might enjoy it. Thought some of you would as well.

I'll look into the photographers and try to post some acknowledgments if they are available. If you like landscape and seascape shooting, this is a great place to live!

http://hrsbstaff.ednet.ns.ca/landryp/NovaScotia.wmv

11-29-2007, 05:57 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Beautiful landscapes, towns, and countryside, Peter. I can certainly see why you enjoy living there. Heck, three-quarters through the slideshow, I was ready to pack my bags and head for there myself. However, I'll spare you from that.

stewart
11-29-2007, 06:18 PM   #3
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Ah Stewart, you're welcome anytime. Maybe I'll meet you in Germany someday as another European trip is high on the list and my wife has never been to Europe.

We'll agree not to discuss politics Lol (my wife says I'm too wound up about things these days)
11-29-2007, 07:00 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
we spent a wonderful vacation in nova scotia in 1974. we fell in love with cape breton, peggy's cove and even halifax. we had a not so pleasant experience in antigonish, were our fiat broke down and had to be towed all the way to halifax..... still the positive memories far outway the bad. we just look on it as another adventure.....

11-29-2007, 07:02 PM   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Peter Zack Quote
Ah Stewart, you're welcome anytime. Maybe I'll meet you in Germany someday as another European trip is high on the list and my wife has never been to Europe. We'll agree not to discuss politics Lol (my wife says I'm too wound up about things these days)

It would be fun to show you around this (beautiful as well) area. And we'll get alone just fine discussing or not discussing politics. I'm a lot more mellow (60-70's slang) in my everyday life than some of my messages here suggest.

stewart

-

Last edited by stewart_photo; 11-29-2007 at 08:54 PM.