Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-05-2007, 11:42 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Adorama print service

Just starting to get into large size printing (14 x 11). Since Adorama has a sale on that size printed on Kodak Endura Supra luster paper for $2.49 each I decided to see what they would look like and ordered 21 prints. Profiled using their profile and marked no adjustments because I wanted to see if they would come out with what I saw on my monitor. 12 of them were outstanding. There was a color shift on nine of them and being new to this I'm not sure if it was my fault or something they did. I called to see what I might be doing wrong and they immediately issued me a credit for the 9 prints and suggested I try again.

With this sort of helpful attitude and low pricing I'm going to be hard pressed going to anybody else. Thought you might be interested in this experience.

Regards,

Ken

12-05-2007, 10:06 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks! Nice to know.
12-06-2007, 07:43 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I love Adoramapix. They do great work. I usually let them do their corrections to my work, and they have always come back looking great. Try the Endura metallic paper for a couple of images, it's amazing.
12-06-2007, 08:35 PM   #4

good to hear. With the pentax k10d being able to print up to some nice sizes it looks like I know where to go for the large prints.

Speaking of stores/sites that do photo processing. Do you guys have a favorite out of the instore pickup kind out of the wallgreens/walmart/target/wallgreens out there? or would you recommend just adorama online?