Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-22-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Would love some feedback on my photos

Hey, I am 15 and new to photography. I would very much like some feedback so I know if my photos are any good or if I am doing something wrong click the link

chaza01 on deviantART

09-22-2011, 01:18 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nice shots, it seems that you are doing most things right. Photography is about enjoyment, so get out there and take the shots that you like. You will learn a lot along the way. And read what others have to say, as the experience of every photographer is different.

Good luck.
09-22-2011, 01:26 PM   #3
hcc
Pentaxian

+ 1. Nice shots. Photograph must be an enjoyement and you should not feel pressue by opinions.

You may consider to use the 'Post your photo' section at PF to get some feedback.
09-22-2011, 01:38 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Thanks

Than you for the feedback.

Kind regards,
Charlie

09-22-2011, 02:07 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I've moved your thread to general photography. If you want more comments, consider posting in PYP or the critique section, as they're meant for photo comments There, you have to embed your photos however, i.e. post direct links to them.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-28-2011, 09:46 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice photographs! Nice BW tones! On your pet dog shots, try other angles, do some action shots of your dog during dusk or dawn. On your landscapes, try to find an angle where you can place a foreground element to give more depth. All-in-all, great job! As others here say, go out and shoot more and enjoy shooting. Be creative, be unique, and be different as Pentax's slogan says. hehe. You'll learn more as you go. Cheers! =)
10-01-2011, 06:23 AM   #7

Photos: Gallery
Great photos! Keep up the good work. Try adding a little contrast and saturation.