Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-26-2011, 09:42 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Nick Turpin Documentary on Street Photography

Looks interesting. Nick Turpin | Photographer | Street Photographer | Advertising Photographer | Street Photography

Haven't watched the full version, the preview was kinda cool though.. I'm very curious about how people get such great street shots (i always end up super self-concious and put the camera away again ). Might settle in and watch it later today if I get a chance...

QuoteQuote:
The full 38 min version of my in-sight film is now available to stream through the new Distrify film distribution platform.
Distrify is a pioneering way to allow independent film makers to charge a small fee per viewing of their film and represents a possible commercial model for the future. I am proud to use the in-sight film to support their initiative.
The film follows members of the in-public street photographers group shooting on the streets of New York, London, Melbourne and Rotterdam. Using miniature HD camera technology to place the viewer on the Hotshoe as they work. Each photographer talks about their motivation and approach.
Watch the trailer, pay a small fee via paypal to watch the full 38 min documentary.
Thank you for your support.