Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-28-2011, 07:31 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
My Birthday/ 30 years of picture taking.

As of today, I turned 50 years young. I also have been taking pictures for 30 years. People can read my post I put on about this. It has been amazing I have done this this long and hope to carry on for some time to come. For those just starting out in this hobby, you will find yourself still learning things new after many years of photography. You can never stop learning new things. It will be interesting to see where photography goes in the next 30 years. Have a great day and take a interesting image where you can learn something new.

09-28-2011, 08:00 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Heart felt congratulations. Happy many more!
09-28-2011, 06:56 PM   #3

Original Poster
I took today seeing the day on my 50th birthday using my 50 mm lens on my Pentax K-m, "becoming 50 using my 50 (mm lens)". it took me back to using the basic camera I started on back in college. The newer D-slr has more bells and whisles then the old K-1000 but the end result is the same. A nice looking pictures.