Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Lifeguard group shot ideas, anyone?

Does anyone have any advice to offer on shooting a group of lifeguards? Specifically, what a good setup/pose would be? I'd like to have some sort of visualization or idea of how I'm going to do it before I show up on scene. The client is looking to get two (framed) prints out of the deal for the wall.

Something creative would be nice, and I just remembered that there's a water slide there that might offer some potential.

04-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I think just get the setting, seaside,poolside etc, as a background and go for it, With props, what they wear, lifesaving gear etc, you should be able to get some great shots. Go with your feelings and fire away.
04-05-2012, 01:27 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Here are some good ideas:
Baywatch wallpapers - TV Series - Crazy Frankenstein

(kidding around)