Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-16-2008, 08:28 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
What to see in Sao Paulo

I figured I'd post this here, as a way to scout for my trip inFeb/March.

I will be in Sao Paulo the last week of February and the first week of March, and I wanted to get an idea for anything that should be seen/photographed while I am there. Mostly looking for things super-easy to get to,and nothing way outside the city.I won't likely have more than a full day in the middle of the trip to really roam.....otherwise, some night shots and AM shots....i hope to get some good shots from the rooftop pool at my hotel too.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

01-16-2008, 10:33 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Well, if it was me there, I'd be heading straight to the beach, to get shots of those awesome Brazilian women !! hehe < sorry, couldn't resist !! >