Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-08-2012, 08:00 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Cheap Aerial Photography

I think you folks will find this worth the 10 minutes it takes to watch. I know I did.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/swqFA9Mvq5M?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/swqFA9Mvq5M?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Not sure that embed code is going to work.

Now if you would just let me borrow your K-5 or K-30, I will be glad to test the principals.

07-08-2012, 09:25 AM   #2
Veteran Member

That was a great clip, very interesting to watch, and the visuals are definitely unique!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, photography