Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-30-2006, 04:12 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Bumper Stickers, Do you like them

Ok, from "the creator" to thoes who have them, do you like them.
My buddy did free over-laminate on them in a satin finish, and can do a gloss one too. what is your opinion who have them.
(The over laminate will protect the sticker and allow up to like a 4-8yr. lifespan on anything exposed to the elements (like on your car)
Just wanted to see/check that everyone is happy
thanks
-BrendanPK

12-31-2006, 02:59 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Got mine the other day Brendan, I like it very much. In fact I was going to tape it in the inside of the back window and went out to do this and found I need a back window first . Anyway I do like it and as soon as I get the window replaced I will mount it .

Good Shooting.
Cheers: David
12-31-2006, 09:44 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Hey David, We got to get together again.
Sucks about the window, vandals or something else? (hopefully something else)
Glas you like the sticker
-Brendan
12-31-2006, 03:47 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Hay Brendan,
short in the rear window defroster. The Rear window exploded I thought I was being shot at. Total cost to repair 1 K100D. this really sucks first losing the k10D and now the k100D for a while longer. but hay I have this really nice sticker to put in the new window when it comes in. .

And Yes we really need to get together soon. Hope all is going well with you and Hope your new year is great. Just watch the Party's OK.

Good Shooting.
Cheers: David

01-01-2007, 12:25 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Like the LBA stickers very much. Put one in the shop to see if anyone notices. The extra small one was a surprise.
Phototramp, didn't know that the window defroster could make a window explode. That could be a scary deal.
thanks
barondla
01-01-2007, 12:46 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
yah I have herd o that before (the window exploding... But how did it kill your K100D? also what happened to your K10D?
anyways email or PM me lets try to get together soon. Another pentax meet maby?

Also Barondia, good to here bout the sticker.