Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-29-2008, 08:24 AM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
The one thing I'd "warn" with LCDs, is screen envy....more to the point, after i got my first 17 inch LCD a few years ago...i badly wanted a second for the 2 monitor set up. still havent done it. but its always a desire.....not as bad as LBA, and starting with a 22, you might be OK

I suffer on my macbook screen, as with all my travel its just the only thing that makes sense. so i envy all screens now

01-29-2008, 10:21 AM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jmdeegan Quote
The one thing I'd "warn" with LCDs, is screen envy....more to the point, after i got my first 17 inch LCD a few years ago...i badly wanted a second for the 2 monitor set up. still havent done it. but its always a desire.....not as bad as LBA, and starting with a 22, you might be OK

I suffer on my macbook screen, as with all my travel its just the only thing that makes sense. so i envy all screens now
well I can say it is plenty for now. Actually like having two screens
01-30-2008, 04:12 AM   #33
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Stratman Quote
This one is called rFactor rFactor | The Future of Race Simulation the great thing about rFactor, is it was made to be modded, both of those cars, and the Spa track, are not original content of the game.

Thanks. However, that's a bit more complex and involved than what I'd be looking for. I don't have a lot of time to play games, so prefer something relatively simple and very straightforward. In other words, something I can quickly install, play for few minutes, and then forget until the next time I have a few minutes free.

stewart
01-30-2008, 10:12 AM   #34
Forum Member

Amazon.com: HP W2007 20" Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor: Computers & PC Hardware

go with this one, and you wont be sorry!