Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-14-2008, 04:36 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
When I first found out that my rebate check might take 15 days to get here, I didn't believe it. Now, it's been just over a week and I still haven't seen it, so I'm beginning to believe it.

I wish it would hurry up and get here, as I have plans for it. It's already burning a hole in my pocket before it even gets here.

The USPS must have some sort of elcheapo super-slow service that these companies can use to mail out this kind of stuff. I've sent small packages from Florida to California that have arrived in 3 days or less--First Class for that matter.

Heather

02-14-2008, 05:58 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by hwblanks Quote
When I first found out that my rebate check might take 15 days to get here, I didn't believe it. Now, it's been just over a week and I still haven't seen it, so I'm beginning to believe it.

I wish it would hurry up and get here, as I have plans for it. It's already burning a hole in my pocket before it even gets here.

The USPS must have some sort of elcheapo super-slow service that these companies can use to mail out this kind of stuff. I've sent small packages from Florida to California that have arrived in 3 days or less--First Class for that matter.

Heather
Don't worry, mine took 16 days. I was starting to think it got lost pony express maybe?
02-17-2008, 02:05 PM   #18
Forum Member

got two rebates back already within stated time frame. Two others additionally sent in with one already acknowledged and in process. So far so good, hope the last one goes through and i'll be ahappy camper
02-19-2008, 05:03 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Original Poster
My rebate check came today! That's $100 more for the lens fund. I will be making a trip to the credit union tomorrow to deposit this puppy.

Heather

02-20-2008, 04:35 AM   #20
Veteran Member

Yay, Heather! So, which lens is at the top of your LBA list at the moment?