Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-04-2008, 11:21 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Canada_Rockies Quote
I wish there was a store local to me. I have a cleaning kit, but am very, very nervous about using it. I take some meds that give me the shakes. I might have to get my sweetie to do the cleaning if and when the sensor needs it.
Out of curiosity, I looked up your town on a map., I almost think your first snetance should be "I wish there was anything local to me" You really are a little isolated

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, kit, photography, press, sensor, system

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need some info on cleaning kit O-ICK1 alphalt Pentax DSLR Discussion 2 02-10-2010 04:11 AM
Sensor Cleaning kit calicojack Pentax DSLR Discussion 10 08-14-2009 05:11 PM
Question about Pentax Sensor Cleaning Kit O-ICK1 causey Pentax DSLR Discussion 8 07-17-2009 09:06 AM
Dust-Wand Sensor Cleaning Kit Bokehboy Pentax Camera and Field Accessories 0 07-03-2009 01:15 PM
Imagesensor Cleaning Kit O-ICK1 solar1 Photographic Technique 0 05-14-2007 01:45 PM