Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-15-2013, 09:56 AM - 1 Like   #31
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
JJ that actually clears up something that I had discovered without knowing I had discovered it. I am unfortunately not a candidate for Lasik but my surgeon has reduced me from tri-focals to bi-focals when replacing my cataract-ridden God-given lenses with new after-market parts.

And in so doing cleared the yellow-tinge as well. Kind of like de-Thoriating a Tak 50.

Last edited by monochrome; 03-24-2013 at 11:56 AM.
03-16-2013, 07:34 AM   #32

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by janstew Quote
I couldn't find my camera with out my glasses
I don't need my glasses to find my camera. I just activate my Lojack.
03-24-2013, 11:24 AM   #33
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
I have had to wear glasses since 14 or so. I did, however, learn how to shoot a rifle with my glasses, and adapting to shooting SLR photography was actually very easy.

I usually shoot with both eyes open, and try to make sure I only close an eye to use all the VF just long enough to make sure I have critical focus. It cuts down on eyestrain signficantly.
03-24-2013, 07:11 PM   #34
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kain Quote
I have had to wear glasses since 14 or so. I did, however, learn how to shoot a rifle with my glasses, and adapting to shooting SLR photography was actually very easy.

I usually shoot with both eyes open, and try to make sure I only close an eye to use all the VF just long enough to make sure I have critical focus. It cuts down on eyestrain signficantly.
Interesting technique! Thanks!