Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
08-11-2013, 06:50 AM   #31
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by fuent104 Quote
the original post in this thread might be the single most condescending I have ever read. Beholder3 just so you know, there are plenty of people who understand how to achieve whatever background effect they desire. Perusing the various threads dedicated to specific focal lengths should illustrate this. Plenty of us are also capable of discussing depth of field and "background blur" separately.
Thank you! This subject, this thread and the OP's obsession with grinding the same axe over and over, grow tiresome and boring. Glad you added condescending to the mix.
JMO, YMMV.
Ron

08-11-2013, 03:01 PM   #32
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I just wanted to add [deleted]

But then again, somebody might think [deleted] and then I might be [deleted]

[deleted]

[deleted]

[deleted]

Last edited by stevebrot; 08-11-2013 at 03:05 PM. Reason: out of my [deleted] league
08-11-2013, 05:47 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Well, I for one am certainly [deleted]!