Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-19-2008, 05:44 AM   #1

Crupmpler Bags

So I just have to say that a few years back I had looked at getting Crumpler but I was not impressed. In buying my wonderful new K10D I had to look for a new bag again. I decided to get a red 7 million dollar home (he he I wish). I was sort of worried since my local camera store that had sold them before was no longer selling them. But i fell in love with that red bag on line and lucky me, I have amazon prime.. So I ordered it and got it yesterday. So much more room than I thought there would be! I love the messanger style and the dividers are very plush. Seriously if you are tired of boring camera bags... take a look at www. crumplerbags.com (for us customers). so cool!

03-19-2008, 06:04 AM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Albums
Hi madisonphotogrl,

Since a girl can never have too many bags I was thinking of one of the nifty Crumplers myself. I don't have any place locally where I can actually see them and was worried that the k10 w/grip and mounted lens would not really fit. Do you have the grip? And, do you find in carrying the bag that it kind of bounces around bumping off your hip?

I sure wish I could try one because I just love the green/orange one! LOL

Robin
03-19-2008, 06:29 AM   #3

Original Poster
I can say the 7 million dollar home should nt have any issues handeling the grip. I just got my bag yesterday and I haven't gone out with it yet so I can't answer how much it hit the hip. If you can swing it, I would buy it from amazon, if you can, and if you don't care for it, return it. I think you would like it..
03-19-2008, 06:45 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Ha ha, that site is hilarous!

03-19-2008, 07:11 AM   #5
Inactive Account

That site rocks.

Thanks for the tip.... I just found my new bag.... off to the store to get it.

D.
03-19-2008, 07:19 AM   #6
Inactive Account

Hey Robin,

I have the 5 million dollar home (quite a bit smaller) and almost always run around with the grip on my K10D. It does get a little snug with the grip on and I notice it when slinging the bag. I don't notice it hitting my hip when I'm out walking around, though... I think the 7 million dollar home will fit the K10D with grip without any problems.
03-19-2008, 09:52 AM   #7

Original Poster
I really don't think any shoulder bag isn't going to hit agains your hip... but there is enough padding that I think I will be ok..