Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-15-2007, 10:59 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Pentax clothing and caps

When I bought a Sigma flash last year I asked the shop if they had any Pentax caps or t-shirts, they had none but gave me an Oly cap and T-shirt, being a good customer I put them in my bag and slinked out of the store (I later gave these to a kid that was using Dads E300 boy was he happy) . He had some Canon and Nikon shirts and caps in the store to give away as well but nothing Pentax at all and had never seen any.

I have done some extensive searching but have found very little in the way of Pentax gear and am very disappointed as I would really like to show the flag so to speak.

Can anyone point me to a source of any Pentax gear ?

Thanks.

Pete

01-15-2007, 11:16 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You can buy Pentax caps on Pentaximaging.com- I have one

A quick shot with my laptop camera:
Attached Images

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-15-2007, 11:39 PM   #3

Original Poster
Tried ordering from them but they only ship to USA, damn bad form that.
01-16-2007, 02:00 AM   #4
Pentaxian

You could always do your own iron-on inkjet printed logo.

A business opportunity for you pete, for those online shops that are too scared to send out of USA, a couple of kiwis have started a web site where we can register and get our own Los Angeles address for shipping. For a fee they then forward it on to us here!

01-16-2007, 07:27 AM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pentax USA has all kinds of Pentax products. There are hats, shirts, pens, frisbees, etc. The Pentax dist. in your country probably has the same stuff. I have the black t shirts with red Pentax on them. Mo should see if they would let him sell Pentax promo stuff here. Could make some extra bucks and keep people happy.
thanks
barondla
01-16-2007, 08:18 AM   #6
Veteran Member

A long time ago I used to belong to the PENTAX User Club. They used to make this sort of merchandise available to their members.

Simon

Last edited by Simon; 01-16-2007 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Hedging
01-16-2007, 12:36 PM   #7

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Simon Quote
A long time ago I used to belong to the PENTAX User Club. They used to make this sort of merchandise available to their members.

Simon
Thanks for the link Simon but it looks like they do not have this sort of thing any more.

Pete

01-16-2007, 12:42 PM   #8

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by barondla Quote
Pentax USA has all kinds of Pentax products. There are hats, shirts, pens, frisbees, etc. The Pentax dist. in your country probably has the same stuff. I have the black t shirts with red Pentax on them. Mo should see if they would let him sell Pentax promo stuff here. Could make some extra bucks and keep people happy.
thanks
barondla
Sadly,

"Shipping

USA Orders Only: Pentax offers ground rate shipping to all customers residing in all 50 United States. All camera products are shipped via Fed-Ex Ground delivery. There are no other shipping alternatives available at this time. Please note that all shipping addresses must be a physical address to allow for signature proof of delivery. We apologize in advance that no P.O. Boxes or APO addresses are allowed at this time. Please contact us at 800-877-0155 (then press 0) if you have a special shipping circumstance or if you are ordering product for delivery outside of the United States. "

Looks like I may be able to order but have to ring them first, will give that a try.

Cheers.

Pete
01-18-2007, 07:07 AM   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Peted, maybe you can order them from your distributor in your country. If not Pentax USA might send them to you. They may get in "trouble" distributing things in other distributors area. If nothing works ask for Ned Brunnel. He is the marketing guy at Pentax USA. He is very helpful.
thanks
barondla
01-18-2007, 08:00 AM   #10
Veteran Member

I must be an idiot. Where are the shirts and hats on the Pentax site?
01-18-2007, 10:09 AM   #11
Veteran Member

Ah - here it is, I still don't see a shirt though.

https://pc-wweb.pentax.com/scripts/wgate/zw20_pc/!?~language=en&~Okcode=star...rea=0000000001

Last edited by user440; 01-18-2007 at 10:30 AM.
01-18-2007, 01:00 PM   #12

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by user440 Quote
Yes, no shirts there.
01-18-2007, 01:03 PM   #13

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by barondla Quote
Peted, maybe you can order them from your distributor in your country. If not Pentax USA might send them to you. They may get in "trouble" distributing things in other distributors area. If nothing works ask for Ned Brunnel. He is the marketing guy at Pentax USA. He is very helpful.
thanks
barondla
Spoke briefly through the distributors forum here is Australia and the guy said they have nothing except a few keyrings but did offer to send me one! Sounds fair, I have spent about AUD$5-6,000 through them in the last few years.
02-21-2007, 12:11 PM   #14
Veteran Member

I bought the black Pentax Gadget Bag. Haha but its not as well designed at the LowePro stuff. Theres no zipper around the lid so you gotta becareful with the weather.
11-17-2007, 01:52 PM   #15

www.pentaxshooter.com