Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
01-06-2014, 05:13 AM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by AquaDome Quote
You chose wisely. I shot my sister's outdoor wedding with a K1000 and a flash. At the end I handed her husband the rolls of film and said "Congratulations". I have since seen copies of the prints in an album my parents have. They're good, but it looks more like a picnic or county fair than a wedding album. I haven't heard from my sister since. That was in 1997.
I imagine that might have been kind of difficult shooting a wedding with a K1000.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, idea, photography

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Photography Job Interview eddie1960 Photographic Industry and Professionals 2 11-11-2011 02:34 PM
My First Paying Job SashasMom Photographic Industry and Professionals 6 10-28-2011 07:43 PM
Planning my first attempt at night star photography! MetteHHH Photographic Technique 13 10-12-2011 09:48 AM
Asked to do my first job... SlickYamaha Photographic Industry and Professionals 17 02-07-2011 06:24 AM
Got my first photography job xs400 Photographic Industry and Professionals 23 07-28-2009 12:33 PM