Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-17-2007, 07:29 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Tell me all about...

Sitting here watching a hockey game on the tube, mind racing with the events of the day. Keeping fingers crossed about the K10 update.

If you stand behind the camera long enough you got at least one lucky shot. Perfect subject, perfect light, camera set-up just perfect; and click, it's in the can!

Everything just comes together and well...

There it is; tell me all about it.

PS: I've played this game before in other places; it's fun. It's an open invitation to everyone (especially lurkers) to get involved, show us your stuff and regale us with the tale-boast a little. Hey, tell us a whopper if you want-but if we ask you to prove it, you just might need to go dig that photo out of your archives!

And yes, I've got one or two stories in mind--but you go first.

01-17-2007, 07:59 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Shooting my friend's wedding, taking shots of the bride just before heading off to the church.
Father of the bride comes over, smiling from ear to ear, and starts crying. Bride, smiling from ear to ear, joins him.