Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

View Poll Results: Does this photo blog page work?
Yes 866.67%
Ugly   00%
Distracting 216.67%
Don't care 216.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-04-2008, 12:28 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
This is what I see:

QuoteQuote:
Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Input string was not in a correct format.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.DoubleType.Parse(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +195
Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.IntegerType.FromString(String Value) +97

[InvalidCastException: Cast from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid.]
Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.IntegerType.FromString(String Value) +212
Wei.Blog.repBlog_ItemDataBound(Object sender, RepeaterItemEventArgs e) +310
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnItemDataBound(RepeaterItemEventArgs e) +110
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem) +139
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) +475
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +49
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.DataBind() +23
Wei.Blog.LoadBlog(Object strPage) +824
Wei.Blog.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1048
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2407; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407

04-04-2008, 01:56 AM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I got the same error as Arpe. I tried accessing using the current version of Apple's Safari as my browser; maybe I'll start up Firefox at the end of this session and see if that browser will load your blog.
04-04-2008, 02:11 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Roentarre, I had the same problem trying to access your blog using Firefox. Seems that there's a problem on the server end, as Arpe indicated in copying the error message.
04-04-2008, 05:04 AM   #19
Forum Member

Server Error in '/' Application.

Input string was not in a correct format.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.]
Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.DoubleType.Parse(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat) +195
Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.IntegerType.FromString(String Value) +97

[InvalidCastException: Cast from string "" to type 'Integer' is not valid.]
Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.IntegerType.FromString(String Value) +212
Wei.Blog.repBlog_ItemDataBound(Object sender, RepeaterItemEventArgs e) +310
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnItemDataBound(RepeaterItemEventArgs e) +110
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem) +139
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource) +475
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +49
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.DataBind() +23
Wei.Blog.LoadBlog(Object strPage) +824
Wei.Blog.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1048
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

04-06-2008, 08:22 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks for notifying me the problem. I will look into this problem.

I thought I could just write blog on my own website. It does not seem too easy