Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-23-2007, 01:01 PM   #1

Zenfolio Users?

So I have decided on using Zenfoilio as my online gallery site. About to make the change from trial account to full account and figured I would ask if anyone would be willing to provide me with a referral code? Figure I can save myself a few bucks and get someone else a few bucks.

I apologize if this is against the guidelines, but looked and did not see it listed. Unless this would be considered advertising - which I do not think it is.

Thanks,
Jon

02-01-2007, 01:03 PM   #2

Jon, check your PMs.

Nikhil

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
account, bucks, camera, photography