Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-03-2008, 06:36 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Nice pixs glad that you made it

I've also seen plenty of Kyle work as hes also contributes to a Ford forum site here in OZ

cheers

05-03-2008, 07:09 AM   #17
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by blwnhr Quote
I've been away from the forums for a while, and I'm coming back with a bit of a brag post, but I can't contain myself.

I've been accepted into a pretty exclusive group of photographers here in Australia known as CircleWork. I'm the 13th person accepted (hope that is a good omen) and the last one for my state. This is a group of very professional people who specialize in motorsport and automotive photography, pretty much what I do.

I'm the first, and only, Pentax shooter for them so I hope I can do the name proud.

I'm officially on the page - Adam Sutton: Circlework.com.au - motorsport and event photography

I'm amongst some people who produce some outstanding work, check out the gallery here: Circlework.com.au - Motorsport and Event Photography.

Great news, Adam. I know one of the guys at Circlework, Michael. Don't let his haircut fool ya. He's gem! Very helpful and funny guy You'll do well. They'll love your trailing curtain flash shots I bet Will you just be shooting in Tassie? IF you get to come to Eastern Creek, NSW let me know. I'll prolly be there
05-03-2008, 08:22 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks guys. It is pretty cool, I'm very happy. It seems like a great bunch of guys. This month they launched the new e-Zine (electronic magazine) which covers all sorts of events. This means that it should make it easier for me to get media accrecitation.

Kris: I will be 99% Tassies-based, but CircleWork put in tenders to cover events so if something comes up at EC then I will probably head over.
05-04-2008, 02:56 AM   #19

Are you a CAMS accredited photographer?

05-04-2008, 02:59 AM   #20
Veteran Member

Original Poster
No. A lot of the events I have been covering haven't been run under CAMS. Now I'm with CW I will be covering more CAMS events so will build up a portfolio and apply for next year.
05-04-2008, 04:09 AM   #21
Veteran Member

that's awesome - I do remember seeing your pics in the "post your photos" before, and they are certainly top notch. Congratulations.
05-06-2008, 09:36 AM   #22
Veteran Member

As others have mentioned ... there's a few NSW photogs from Circlework ... Kyle and Michael ... both excellent photographers indeed.

Well done in being accepted