Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-02-2008, 01:09 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
anyone used Precision Camera in Enfield CT for repairs

I have a few issues with my K10 of course my warranty expired about 2 months ago. I emailed Pentax they said send it in for the issue by following directions on the Pentax website. I then noticed h ttp://www.precisioncamera.com/ Precision Camera 4 Anngina Drive, Enfield CT 06082 is a certified repair shop. I called and asked what is the difference between sending to you or Pentax. She said nothing, they will get the system back up and working for $236 or if too much work needs to be done or something they can't (rarely) they will ship to Pentax. Why would I use them? It is about 35 minute drive from my house as opposed to sending across the country. When it is done I can pick it up and not have to wait for the mail man. So wondering anyone used them or have experience sending gear there?

Thanks

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, ct, drive, enfield, pentax, photography, precision, precision camera