Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
11-26-2014, 05:06 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mikeSF Quote
is there one that says, "if you bring your kids with you, make sure they went potty before leaving the house"?
Mine would have been, if you bring your kids with you be prepared to hear. " Daaaaaaaaaaad, oh no, you're not stopping for another picture are you? Don't you have enough pictures already? How long is this one going to take? "

11-26-2014, 05:38 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
It is a bit tedious to take in all at once but, during a break, it occurred to me that I actually do a lot of this stuff--just not in a very coherent manner. I think I'll read it all (in little bits ;~)

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, landscape, photography, supreme, tips