Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
11-27-2014, 09:46 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by watchingskyfallatm Quote
Thanks for sharing - awesome pics. The Swedish Bokeh pic is beautiful; stunning colours. Tusind tak dude.
Thanks! That pic is taken with an old 50/1.7 but really, most cheap 50mm will pull it off in a similar fashion.

11-27-2014, 11:47 PM   #17
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BrianR Quote
You can also mess up the shape of the out of focus highlights with little cardboard cutouts in front of the lens:

DIY - Create Your Own Bokeh - DIY Photography
That's p damn cool. Thanks for the tip Brian
11-28-2014, 06:20 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by watchingskyfallatm Quote
Thanks so much for this! Will see how I go.
And please post how it goes! Hope to see some good results, but you can ask if you are struggling, as well
11-29-2014, 05:06 AM   #19
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Na Horuk Quote
And please post how it goes! Hope to see some good results, but you can ask if you are struggling, as well
Sure thing, this is what I ended up with. The light placement isn't perfect, and I could've done more in PP, but for what I'm using it for (a low res web background) it's perfect. Thanks again!

11-29-2014, 01:55 PM - 1 Like   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Looks a bit Sci-fi, good one!