Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-02-2008, 08:15 AM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Has anybody found the magazine in the US yet? I went to the local B&N this past weekend, and out of eleventeen different photo mags (including several from across the pond), I didn't see this one. I'd love to see it in living color.

06-02-2008, 11:41 AM   #32
Inactive Account

Barnes and Noble has it online as a digital magazine for download ($3.99 USD) but looks like the only way to get a physical copy from B&N is by subscription and, of course, no guarantee you would get this issue.

CW
06-02-2008, 03:48 PM   #33

Original Poster
No fear people,

The publication period is over and you can now read my scans here.

Andy McInroy Photography - Landscapes of Britain and Ireland

Andy
06-09-2008, 08:59 PM   #34
Lee

Congrats on the feature! Love your website shots - especially IR320, the mountain burn.

06-10-2008, 11:30 AM   #35
Inactive Account

Andy, it looks like I may get to see a little of County Antrim while I'm there. After a day or two in Dublin, our hosts want to take us up through Northern Ireland before continuing on over to the west. So I'll at least get to see and photograph the Giant's Causeway. Of course mine will be nowhere near as magnificent as your IR233 Midsummer Solstice.

And IR49 Benbulben from St John's Point, Donegal is breathtaking!!!!!

CW
06-10-2008, 02:13 PM   #36
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looking forward to reading it, though I notice the editor's enormous grammar lapse in the header. Bad first impression!

Anytime you're down Shannon River way we might be able to hook up. Nearest caves might be Aillwee and Doolin in the Burren. There's also Crag Cave in Kerry. Haven't visited any yet but do mean to!
06-10-2008, 04:29 PM   #37

QuoteOriginally posted by rparmar Quote
Looking forward to reading it, though I notice the editor's enormous grammar lapse in the header. Bad first impression!

Anytime you're down Shannon River way we might be able to hook up. Nearest caves might be Aillwee and Doolin in the Burren. There's also Crag Cave in Kerry. Haven't visited any yet but do mean to!
Surely it's a reference to the Giant's Causeway and intented as a pun. Therefore, not a grammatical error at all.

06-10-2008, 05:18 PM   #38
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Are there caves at the Giant's Causeway? Never been to the six counties so I wouldn't know. Better read the article.
06-10-2008, 07:27 PM   #39
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK read the article now. Very nice photos that reflect well on a project devised and executed to perfection. And all with the 16-45mm lens. Nice one!