Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-10-2008, 04:36 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Having a problem with Extended Bracket

I can't seem to turn it off.

I had it set to a +-3 for Saturation and even though I go back into the menu and set it to off, I only take 1 shot before it goes back to +-3 Saturation. I noticed it yesterday while I was getting some shots of road signs, but today I was taking photos for a work function and getting 3 jpgs for every shot soon got tiresome.

Has anyone heard of this problem before and/or how I can fix it?

06-10-2008, 04:59 PM   #2
DAZ
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
On the K20D next to the viewfinder is a button that looks like it has 3 little windows over lapping as the symbol. If you push/hold that button and look at the top LCD you will see it change. When you turn the front wheel it will change to off/3/5. If you turn the back wheel you change the step between the photos. When you release the button that is the mode of bracketing you will be in. So if you want it off, push/hold button, turn front wheel until the LCD says off then release the button. This is how it works on the K20D so is it the same on the K10D?

DAZ
06-11-2008, 05:12 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Extended Bracketing is different from the Exposure Bracketing. Kris, make sure you are hitting the OK button and not the menu button when exiting the menus.