Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-10-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
My cinematography in film fest in Toronto!

Hey folks,

Yes, it's a plug, but as a cinematographer for this film and as a member of the forum, I thought I would ring it to the attention of those of you who are in the Toronto area, and I know there are quite a number. I worked on a film called The Death of Indie Rock which is playing at the Generation DIY anti-Festival. It's a collection of small-budget indie films of the "mumblecore" style. At the festival you'll find passionate, low-budget independent film making depicting the trials and tribulations of the twenty-somethings trying to find meaning in life, expression and art.

I'm excited that my cinematography, and the work of our entire cast and crew is being exhibited at the festival. I have done some stills for the film: DOIR Smugmug page

So if you're interested in indie film, check it out!

What: The Death of Indie Rock
Where: Bloor Street Cinema
When: Sunday June 22nd, 5:15pm

06-11-2008, 04:36 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Good luck.
06-11-2008, 07:47 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks JC!

sorry, this should have been posted in Off-topic, General Talk...feel free to move it, admins...
06-11-2008, 12:54 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
congratulations on the premier. Must be out of this world experience to work on a film. So much time, effort, and planning required. It is definetly a team sport. Good luck.
thanks
barondla

Check out POINT & SHOOT CONTEST 7 winners in P&S forum. Also enter P&S contest #8. Any type camera except slr. Any brand. Any subject.

06-11-2008, 12:56 PM   #5
Veteran Member

ooo i got a film buddy that would eat this up, i'll try to come out.
06-11-2008, 12:59 PM   #6
Not Registered

best of lucks