Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-25-2008, 05:30 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Not lost just to busy :) little update

Hi guys. Only have had a few minutes here and there since last week to post. Just wanted to give a quick update on the K10 making it back. I can say that it does work and overall seems to work much better. I have had three shoots since getting the K10 back. One was a dance recital shot about 300 shots with it. Low light with the Sigma 70-200 2.8 and focusing seems snappy. However, noise still there at 800-1600. No not seriously comlaining as it has always been there and in a dark auditorium it makes it worse. But I did find that the noiseware in Silkypix does a very nice job of cleaning it up. I then shot a couple hundred more shots at a 80 birthday party. I had a hall with a dark wood cieling. I was annoyed at the fact I could not get the exposure the way I wanted with the bounce but made do. Anyway, I have not posted any pictures as I am still going through them all. An I am heading to a Sox game tonight so no change at finishing them for a few more days. Talk to you all soon.

06-25-2008, 05:52 AM   #2
Inactive Account

I'm glad to hear your lost child has returned and that you are again reunited with the K10. It must be a great feeling to have it back and using again. Now that the DT's have stopped I think you will feel much better.
Really Pat this is great news and I'm glad to hear your busy. Best of luck and don't stay away so long. Have a great time at the SOX game tonight.
06-25-2008, 06:37 AM   #3
Veteran Member

I am happy to hear that your k10d is in good working order now. I look forward to seeing your photos when you get some time. Thanks for posting and letting us know how you are doing Pat. I really am relieved that your k10d is working well now!