Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-09-2007, 07:17 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Flash user Better Bounce Card

I am not using this but may give it a try. Anyone use it? The video is interesting on how to make it but does not show examples of pictures in the video, but has some on the site. I use a Stofen but may give this a try after all is is relatively cheap.

ABetterBounceCard.com

02-09-2007, 07:58 AM   #2
Ed in GA

QuoteOriginally posted by vievetrick Quote
I am not using this but may give it a try. Anyone use it? The video is interesting on how to make it but does not show examples of pictures in the video, but has some on the site. I use a Stofen but may give this a try after all is is relatively cheap.

ABetterBounceCard.com
I've seen that video as well and may make one of those and try it.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, flash user, photography, try, video