Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-07-2008, 05:29 PM   #46
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by mattdm Quote
Which raises the question: how is that representative of what you saw?
If I manage to take the picture I want (without people) then I must have managed to see the scene without people, so I guess it's as I saw it 'in my minds eye'.

People in the picture are fine when they add to the picture, an example would be a busy market scene. I don't need random people in a scenic shot. If I'm going to put a scenic picture up on my wall, I certainly don't want people (even my family) in it.

Cheers, Nige

07-07-2008, 05:44 PM   #47
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by volosong Quote

So...can one take a "good" picture without people in them? Sure! But will they have meaning and be cherished ten, twenty, or more years from now? Only you can decide that.

Would you cherish a picture of my ugly mug?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dont, people, photograph, photographer, photographs, photography, pictures, rules