Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-23-2008, 12:00 PM   #46

Photos: Gallery
Better than TV

QuoteOriginally posted by philmorley Quote
your images do as you please with them

personally I have the pcs in the house on the my pics screensaver, I often find the kids sitting looking through pics in the random order. I often walk past and see a pic I took years ago and the memories come flooding back
I have found that, since doing this myself, the kids prefer watching the screensaver to watching TV. It's amazing.

07-23-2008, 05:27 PM   #47
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I still shoot medium and large format, just waiting for the day when those formats become a little more affordable so i can do a digital transition to those formats and save me a tonne of pre and post darkroom work

In the mean time i'm actually enjoying working/learning the digital darkroom and saving to invested in a large format printer.

Nostalgia is just that, in the digital realm it is also the same, you can always go over all your "saved" shots public or private. Most of mines are on disc waiting to be cataloged, i'm going to have to rediscover my shots to catalog them hey there's your nostalgia.

So i would say, no the digital realm is not killing photography just remaking how we record and store it.